Buying Generic Retin A cream online is now easy as there are many online pharmacy offering best deals on medicine. Generic Retin-A (tretinoin) is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin renew itself. The Generic Retin-A and Avita brands of tretinoin are used to treat acne. The Retin-A and Avita brands of tretinoin are used to treat acne. The Renova brand of tretinoin is used to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother.
Before using Generic Retin-A
You should not use Generic Retin-A if you are allergic to tretinoin. It is not known whether Retin-A will harm an unborn baby. Always consult with your family physician before you apply any cream or lotion on your skin. You physician or the dermatologist would be the right person to assist in case of any skin issue.
How to use Generic Retin a Cream
- Follow all directions on your prescription label.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Retin-A
- Keep the medication away from the corners of the nose, mouth, eyes and open wounds
- Applying an excessive amount of Retin-A gel may result in “pilling” of the medication.
- It should be used as part of a complete skin care program that includes avoiding sunlight and using an effective sunscreen and protective clothing.
- It may take up to several weeks before you notice improvement in your skin. Keep using the medication as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
Generic Retin-A side effects
Do not use generic retin a cream if you have:
- severe burning, stinging, or irritation of treated skin;
- Your skin may be more sensitive to weather extremes such as cold and wind while using this medicine.Common Retin-A side effects may include:
- mild warmth or stinging where the medicine was applied
- changes in color of treated skin.
Unisafe Pharmaceuticals offers the best price for the generic medicine get the best wholesale price for the Generic Retin A Cream from us write at firstname.lastname@example.org.